Tuesday, June 12, 2007

The Travolta's Live Nocturnally


John Travolta tells Parade magazine that he and his family stay up all night and sleep half the day to avoid the paparazzi.

"We're like the Addams family or the Munsters, living sort of an odd, nocturnal life," Travolta said.

"My kids probably stay up too late. My wife goes to bed around three, and I follow around seven."

The magazine conducted the interview with the actor at 2am.

"Right now, there's just you and me, and no one interfering in our space," Travolta said.

source

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't like John Travolta or the ridiculous Scientology, but he does have a point. I can understand why he and his family keep the hours they do. It is actually a pretty clever idea as a means of avoiding photogs.

The rendering of his photo is hysterical though.
:-) :-)

~Pees With A Fist Sitting Down said...

Freakshow. Probably has something to do with waiting for the mothership...

But - it is an interesting ploy. 'Cept now all the paps know their secret...