Thursday, June 21, 2007

Sometimes You Just Gotta.....


I've found the perfect place to keep 'mama's little helpers'. Call it your own groovy little conversation piece. "Does that say...." , "Yes" you answer a little too quickly.

Interior designer to the stars, Jonathan Adler has a whole swack of great items for your home. His site even offers an Ask Jonathan feature, where he will answer your design questions. Jonathan most recently decorated the Parker Palm Springs Hotel.

These babies really caught my eye. It's like grown up pottery that you have to put away when your parents come to visit, so that the next time you see them, it isn't at an intervention.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you live in New York, you've GOT to head over to his sample sale. 72 Greene between Spring and Broome. I was just there and did all my gift shopping for the year. I got a boatload of pottery and needlepoint pillows for around ten bucks a piece. Too bad they didn't have those canisters there.