Wednesday, June 20, 2007

JT's Had A Change Of Heart



After bashing his relationship with Jessica Biel in the French press last week, it looks like Justin Timberlake has changed his mind and does want her on tour with him after all.

When asked about rumoured girlfriend Biel: "She truly insisted that she came with me on tour. I don't know how to say no to a pretty face. But it wasn't really a good idea. This time I'm putting the machine before everything else. Jessica met up with me in Manchester, but for Paris I told her categorically no. This tour is very important for me. I'm doing it really seriously so there's no question of playing sweethearts."

When asked about the 'love of his life', he replied, "I haven't met her yet." Ouch. Guess Jessica didn't read it or Justin tells her it was just a ploy to fend off the press.

Biel arrived with JT in Amsterdam on Sunday evening and flew with him to Stockholm for another show on Monday night.

No comments: