Friday, June 15, 2007

Cocky Much?


Justin Timberlake spoke out about his love life with a French magazine recently. He claims there is nothing serious going on with Jessica Biel and that he was never with Scarlett Johannson either.

On Jessica Biel:

"She truly insisted that she came with me on tour. I don't know how to say no to a pretty face. But it wasn't really a good idea. This time I'm putting the machine before everything else. Jessica met up with me in Manchester, but for Paris I told her categorically no. This tour is very important for me. I'm doing it really seriously so there's no question of playing sweethearts!"

When asked who is the love of his life:

"I haven't met her yet."

On the last lie he told:

"When I made the whole world believe that Scarlett was my girlfriend."

When asked what he dislikes about his body:

"Physically nothing. I'm well proportioned and nothing offends me when I look in the mirror. I defy a girl not to fall for me if I'm on a surfboard or snowboarding. It's my secret weapon if a girl resists me."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a jerk.

Anonymous said...

I don't care what he says. Love his music.