Friday, June 22, 2007

Pam Wants In The Strip Club Biz



Pamela Anderson announced on her blog, her plans to open a chain of strip clubs. The stemming from spending so much time in Las Vegas performing magic with Hans Klok. Pam joins Hans onstage every weekend at The Aladdin this summer. She's loving it.

"Having so much fun performing the more dangerous illusions with Hans. No turning back now. Vegas forever. I'm completely in love. I left New York for Finland today. Just arrived with my father. Our heritage is here. We are both excited. We will be taking lots of saunas. Save my liver. Also I thought of a great way to celebrate my Finnish heritage at home. I'm going to look into opening a chain of strips club and ill call them LAPLAND!!!"

2 comments:

~Pees With A Fist Sitting Down said...

Big stretch for Pammie, I'm sure.

Anonymous said...

She's brilliant. They will do well.