Friday, September 07, 2007

MK Won't Give Up The Bikini Shot


Mary-Kate Olsen has learned her lesson when it comes to the media and their obsession with weight. She layers on the clothing and you'll never catch her frolicking on Malibu.

“I don’t want my picture taken. The only time I think it’s OK is at a red-carpet event or a photo shoot. So every time I see paparazzi, I cover my face so they don’t get a picture, and I’m just ‘the mean person who doesn’t smile.’ I would love to be able to swim in the ocean in Malibu. But that is asking for a bikini shot. That’s inviting something that I don’t want to happen. I don’t need to be on a ‘Who’s Skinny, Who’s Fat, Who’s Looking Healthy, Who’s Not Eating?’ list.”

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

I read that EW story. I never thought about her much (besides being befuddled by her bizarre mummuu collection) but I found her completely sweet and likable.