Tuesday, September 11, 2007

He Said It


Yeah!! .....here I am minding my own biz having a great time with my friend Criss Angel (magician) and watching the Mtv awards in the front row saying hello to all my friends......Pamela comes and sits on my lap who I love and adore....and also say hello to my friend Travis Barker and his wife!.....and i get a text from another friend P. Diddy and he says come sit with me.....and he's sitting with Miss HOT AS FUCK!!!!.....Megan FOX!!! So I go over and sit with P!! Not a minute later and Alicia Keys starts her amazing performance...."i apologize sweetie".....i had nothing to do with the timing and disrespect, ......back to the stupid-ness!!....so..... I get a tap on the shoulder from Kid Pebble...i stand up and embrace him with a semi hug and say "Hey dude...What up"?? He punches me in the face.....well if ya wanna call it that!?....more like a bitch slap!.......Wuss!! Anyway....i go to knock this jealous no career havin country bumpkin the fuck OUT....and before I can have a meeting with my fist and his ugly ass mug ....security guards...NOT MINE at the Palms grab me and haul my ass outta the award show threatening me that if I move they'll break my arm......yeah whatever!!....my security guard Bruce grabs them and say's I got him....let go!!! So im fine and of course leave to my room with police and owner George Maloof......the rest is paper work and bullshit!... Anyway...... I would like to apologize to Alicia and George and Mtv for the disrespectful bullshit caused by a piece of shit called Kid Pebble!! Much Love always!!.....Tommy!!


~ Tommy Lee
commenting on his blog about what went down behind the scenes at the MTV Awards

photo - dlisted via splash

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love all that testosterone coming out between those two over a girl. Love it.

Anonymous said...

I knew Tommy and I had something in common: I love and adore my lap, too!

LA said...

Tommy's losing his cool... dropping too many names in that rant and hanging out with Criss Angel are both bad signs.