Tuesday, September 04, 2007

The Knock Out Is Finally Knocked UP


After years of speculation, there finally is a bump-watch. Halle Berry announced today that she is three months pregnant.

"Gabriel and I are beyond excited and I've waited a long time for this moment in my life." Berry, 41, and her boyfriend, 32-year-old model Gabriel Aubry, met shooting a Versace ad in Los Angeles in November 2005.


In terms of what kind of parent she'll be, she said. "I want my kids to realize it's only through hard work that any success or real joy comes. It's not about money; it's the intangible rewards – having integrity and doing what you say you're going to do."

Don't expect a walk down the aisle anytime soon - not ever.

Asked about marriage, Berry, who has been married twice, told the magazine that she had no plans to tie the knot again. "I will never, never get married again," she said. "Actually, it's just that now I've come to a place where I think two people can share their lives without the ring, without the piece of paper."

source - People

1 comment:

LA said...

Congrats to them. I bet their baby will be beautiful!