Friday, December 08, 2006

Bette Midler Calls It Like She Sees It


Better Midler told the entertainment program Extra that she thinks Paris, Britney and Lindsay are sluts.

"I've been on the other side to these wild and woolly sluts that we are seeing around our lives these days and I've taken the other side.

"I started my life out as pretty wild, but I have decided, after much growing and living, that its time that we got nicer!

"And I'm wearing underwear, a lot of underwear. In fact I'm wearing all the underwear that those girls are not wearing - at least two bras and several pairs of panties."

"These girls need to get a life and get a grip. I mean someone should sit those ladies down."


Who you calling 'ladies'?

source

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad there is a least one public person that is willing to tell it like it is.

Good girl Bette !