Monday, August 27, 2007

Owen Wilson - What. The. Hell?


I know, I know. My dear Owen is all over the press and I haven't been around to post about it.

According to CNN, Owen Wilson is being hospitalized for 'undisclosed injuries'. According to The Enquirer, Owen tried to off himself over the weekend and was discovered by a family member (brother Luke), with slashed wrists and an empty bottle of pills. What the??

Can it possibly be true??

Perez says it's a cocaine overdose. Whatever is going on, it's shocking to say the least.

Owen issued a statement today asking for privacy during this difficult time, so that he can heal.

Maybe he just drank too much and had to have his stomach pumped? Let's hope.

Update: More than one source is confirming that it was indeed a suicide attempt. BIZARRE!

Stay tuned.


Sorry I haven't been posting over the weekend or the past couple days. This is a week full of baby doctor checkups and a ton of other crap I need to get done now that I'm finally feeling better. I'll be back when I can.

2 comments:

LA said...

Pretty stunning news indeed.

I've always heard that Luke was the more fucked up of the two, but I've also heard that they both have issues.

Wishing Owen a speedy recovery.

Leisa said...

It's crazy, isn't it? Tonight on ET they are saying his has been battling a heroin addiction for sometime. I thought he was too sharp and funny to be a drug addict. Weed maybe, but heroin? Coke? How shocking hey? Last thing I expected to hear when I woke up yesterday. I'd still totally hit it though. lol