Thursday, August 16, 2007

Bazooka!


Salma Hayak brings new meaning to pregnant. How many has she got in there? Her breasts could feed an army.


As for me, I hope you understand that I'm still adjusting to life with a newborn who needs me every freakin' second. The free time I've been getting is usually spent staring zombified into space. I'm just not feeling the gossip. I promise to do at least a post or two every couple days until I get back on my feet. I appreciate your understanding and you coming back to check on me.......

pic - tmz

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

only people who have children can truly understand this. before i had my daughter, i never understood all the "i don't have a second for myself" talk. now, when it's 3 pm and i'm still in my pajamas and realize that i haven't brushed my teeth yet, i get it. take your time and get back to us when it feels right. newborns are amazing and it does fly by, so enjoy!

meva said...

I remember the tiredness felt like it was terminal when I had my babies. Hang in there! And so will we ;)

Red said...

Congratulations on the new arrival!

Scottsdale Girl said...

We won't leave you Leisa! Enjoy the new baby and don't you also have a toddler there?

Anonymous said...

Take as long as you need, we love you!

LA said...

Take as much time as you need, dear Leisa. Your friends will always be here.