Monday, May 21, 2007

Two Fugs Don't Make A Right



I know I'm NOT the norm here but I just don't see the appeal of Johnny Depp anymore and I have NEVER understood the whole Orlando Bloom thing. Johnny is too in need of a shower and Orlando is just too damn wimpy for me.

No need to hate on me, but if you are a fan of either of these two, feel free to share to share the logic, I'm open.

Why Johnny wants to look like Keith Richards so bad is beyond me. As for Keith, here's what he had to say about the Disneyland Pirates Of The Caribbean III premiere the cast attended.

He said, "I feel like I'm on a sort of flashback acid trip. Disneyland is all about the imagination, and that sort of psychedelia can go in any direction, can't it? It can be quite dark, and it can be quite light and perfect here at the happiest place on Earth with the giant mice."

source - contactmusic

1 comment:

cibele said...

Finally someone who doesn't love Depp. I used to like him, but now i don't know. I guess i'm tired of him. And i think he needs a shower too.