Saturday, May 12, 2007

Not Silicone, Just The Cutlets


Speculation has been swirling for months that Paris did indeed get a boob job. She has been seen around town with visibly larger breasts, but the celebutard claims that her ample cleavage is all thanks to an impressive push-up bra and those good ol' chicken cutlets.

Paris insists she would never undergo breast augmentation because it looks "cheesy".

"When I was a teenager I really wanted a boob job. But when I turned 17, I thought 'Ewww, it's so cheesy! I'd never do that.' And now I'd be too scared. I hate needles and even think about things like that. Boob jobs look so bad - they just make you look like a stripper."

Paris revealed it was her father who put her off the idea of getting breast implants.

"Years ago, I asked my dad for a boob job and he said it would cheapen my image."

source

Wow. I never thought I'd see the day that I actually agree with Paris Hilton about something. Boob jobs do cheapen the image - only Paris' image couldn't get any cheaper......

No comments: