Sunday, February 04, 2007

So Happy Together


Jim Carrey is happier than he's ever been thanks to girlfriend, Jenny McCarthy.

"I feel like our relationship happened at a time when I'm more ready than I've ever been to have a relationship," the 45-year-old comic superstar told journalists yesterday while promoting his forthcoming paranoid paranormal thriller The Number 23.

"We also encourage each other and we're both on the same path."

Says Carrey's director and friend, Joel Schumacher, "It's the happiest I've ever seen Jim and I've known him for a really long time. And I've seen (him) when he's really been suffering."

Carrey and McCarthy began dating at the end of 2005, a few months after the 34-year-old Playboy cover girl and actress split from husband John Asher. She and Asher have a four-year-old son, Evan.

Carrey has been married twice before -- first to Melissa Womer, who he divorced in 1995 after seven years of marriage, and actress Lauren Holly, who he divorced in 1997 after a year.

He and Womer have a 19-year-old daughter, Jane.

These two are made for each other.


source

2 comments:

Scottsdale Girl said...

I rally do love these two together

Prunella Jones said...

I think they look like brother and sister.