Friday, February 16, 2007

He's Single Ladies!


"Hugh & Jemina have decided to split amicably," says Robert Garlock, Grant's publicist confirmed to People this morning.

Hugh Grant appeared on The View just this morning and spoke of his on-again off-again girlfriend of three years, the stinking rich Jemina Khan.

Grant brought up Khan when talking about how he's become increasingly "fussy" about fashion: "I used to be a man who played rugby and was relatively butch, and now I watch my girlfriend about to go out for the evening and I'll say, 'The brown shoes, I think.' "

When Barbara Walters noted that he'd been "domesticated" by Khan, whom she described as "pretty attractive and pretty intelligent," Grant said, "I agree with you, I think she's a cracker. She doesn't need my help anyway."

Joy Behar asked, "She's a what?" Replied Grant, "She's a cracker – but that's something different in America."

The pair were also together for his Los Angeles premiere of Music & Lyrics, so word of the split does come as some surprise. Look out world, Hugh is on the prowl.

3 comments:

LA said...

I'm on my way to see his new movie later today.

LA said...

OMG, I'm sorry to say Music and Lyrics SUCKED!

Leisa said...

NO way! Tell me more.....