Sunday, February 25, 2007

The Oscars Red Carpet Whoa's And No's


WHOA! WHOA! WHOA! Reese looked hot.
My fave of the night.

NO! Not a fan of that red on Nicole.



Cameron looked better than usual but her dress
reminded me of an 80's wedding gown.


Jessica Biel - too pink for me. NO!

Gwynnie had another red carpet NO!
Terrible colour on her and the lipstick, dreadful.


JLo gets a WHOA! from me for this one.


Beyonce - NO! especially the pose.

Kate gets a Whatevs for this ensemble.



NO! Kirsten Dunst was by far the worst put together of the night. She looked badly in need of a shower. Hair = lame.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with all your pic's. Kirsten Dunst was the WORST. Ugh. I thought Beyonce wasn't bad...better than all that glitter/sequence shit she always wears. Gweneth looked horrible. Hated the dress and color. JLo looked like a Goddess. I think she was my favorite. Reese's hair is unbelievable. Leo was a hottie as usual. He is SO handsome. And I thought Will Smith looked great too.

Anonymous said...

Get a load of JLo's hair! What's her next role, Mary Richards??