Friday, July 21, 2006

Quote of the Week


"Honestly, I don't feel older," she says, "I certainly see that I've changed; I just try not to dwell on it. Now it's easier than it was in my early 40's. I'm over that hump. Aging happens to every single one of us. Once you accept that, it unburdens you."

Michelle Pfeiffer is now 48. Can you believe that?

Check her out in the August issue of In Style. I saw these today and just had to scan them. She looks better than ever. I know, I know of course there is airbrushing but still, she's got 28 years on Lohan. Think about it.

When asked about plastic surgery,

"I toy with it. When I'm rested, I look pretty darn OK. I can hold off on that facelift for another few years. But when I'm feeling weary, then I think, maybe I better make that appointment."

No comments: