Sunday, July 30, 2006

42 And FIERCE!


Courtney Cox & David Arquette attended the Barnyard premiere today in L.A.. Once again, Courtney, 42, looks phenomenal - she absolutely glows. If she's had botox, I want the name of the trigger puller, because DAMN they have it nailed. If it's from that skin care line she promotes, Kinerase, I'M SOLD. How dare she look better with age!



"I have issues with getting older... There are huge changes in my body and my face, and I obsess over them. I just try to not have too many mirrors around... It's hard getting older; it's hard not to be the young one anymore." She fears she'll never be able to opt for plastic surgery because her husband, isn't a fan. "David has a huge problem with it, but I don't." (contactmusic)

She's nuts. I think she looks amazing. Best 42 year old out there by far.

source

No comments: