Tuesday, April 08, 2008

You Just Know He Effed Her.... At Least Once


Rob Lowe says a former employee is falsely accusing him of inappropriate conduct in order to get $1.5 million in "hush money."

"My family is devastated at this betrayal," he writes on the Huffington Post. "This woman worked in our home and traveled with us off and on for seven years, without complaint."

The woman quit "several weeks ago," he writes, and now "will accuse us both of a vicious laundry list of false terribles" since the $1.5 million payment was not made.

Lowe reproduces text messages allegedly sent by the woman – whom he found out had a "crush" on him – explaining her departure before she sought the pay-out.

"I have nothing bad to say about your family and really am thankful for what you guys have done for me over the years," she allegedly wrote. "I did not leave out of spite or anger, it was just time for my heart to let go... It had nothing to do with you or rob either, this was me."

Lowe asks, "Does that sound like someone who has been treated badly?"

He adds, "No one intimidates my family... We will defend ourselves with vigor and without fear."

Lowe, 44, has been married to Sheryl Berkoff (pictured above), since 1991. They have two sons.

source - UsMagazine.com

1 comment:

LA said...

He's hiding something, for sure. Did you CDAN's take on this yesterday?