Friday, February 08, 2008

She Said It


“It’s so unbelievable. The whole thing is just incredible. I’m enjoying him every second and I can’t stop staring at him. I can’t believe I created this! You think you’ve accomplished all of these amazing things until you have your first born.” She goes on to say that her husband is an amazing father, “I am so lucky to have him be my partner in all of this. He changes the diapers and when I have to pump he gets the bottles ready. He’s really a hands-on daddy.” She adds that during labor, “He had a little camera and recorded every moment.”

“I am sure some days will be better than others, but I am ready to take on the challenge and just be the best that I can be. Max will be a little roadie on tour! He’ll be backstage, he’ll be my little fan.” When asked if she will have more children, “I’m not going to set anything in stone, but I think we’ll definitely keep going.”

~ Christina Aguilera



4 comments:

Kelli said...

HELLO, huge freakin boobs! I thought I was looking at Pam Anderson for a minute there! Geez, put those bazookas away!

Leisa said...

she looks like a blow up doll. a clowned face blow up doll.

LA said...

HELLO! Looks like Salma has some competition.

Anonymous said...

she really is hideous...
and in dire need of revisiting her foundation/spray tan, as it has been pointed out again and again and again!