Thursday, July 12, 2007

I Feel Like A Sh!Thead

sorry for the slacking. i've got just about 2 weeks before baby number 2 (and LAST) arrives and i've been putting off getting everything ready for so long - i've been really busy running around the past week or so. running around AND laying around - i'm beat. i will post when i can - hopefully some tonight. if anyone out there is interested in doing some gossip posts for me - be my guest. i don't want my readers to vanish. i should be back to normal, daily posting soon........

4 comments:

Trigoo said...

Dont feel guilty, Leisa, woman in your condition are forgiffen everything...........let's hope for a fine and healty baby, i wish you a good deleviration........

Anonymous said...

Me too, I wish you well, Leisa! Take it easy, don't underestimate the draw of your website. I really like what you do.

bev said...

Totally understand; I just gave birth to my first a little over two weeks ago :) Hope you deliver safe and sound!!

LA said...

Wishing you a safe and easy delivery. If I were 38 weeks pregnant, I'd be lying on the sofa with my feet propped up, having bonbons fed to me by the baby daddy.