Monday, March 12, 2007

She Said It


"I've never had so much bulls--- written about me in my entire career, 21 years in this business. Nobody, [including] my friends and my family, has seen me drinking, partying...EVER. I'm the squarest dork there is. I've worked my ass off my whole career. I challenge anybody, go look at any picture [of me] in my entire life and see if I'm [pretends to stumble] or even holding a drink. Maybe somewhere I'm making a toast, but I've never been drunk in my whole life. I don't do recreational drugs. I have the hardest job — mid-sentence I have to think of what I'm going to say, [and] sometimes I have to talk fast because I don't want to be edited. I have to think about what I'm going to say because I might not particularly care for [a contestant's] performance. How [can I express this] so they leave with a little bit of dignity and grace?" ~ Paula Abdul

I don't think anyone on tv can make me laugh like Paula Abdul can these days. I mean, she's NOT even trying and I'm in hysterics.

source

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Paula is just another celeb in a long line of celebs with a drug/alcohol problem who thinks that by denying it to the public we will actually believe it. Whether Paula is doing drugs or getting drunk and whether she does it recreationally or for treatment of her back problems is irrelevant. We've all seen her on national t.v. wasted out of her mind. She needs to get out of denial and get help or she'll end up a tragic figure like Anna Nicole Smith.

Anonymous said...

that last statement is so true