Friday, November 17, 2006

I Feel A Hoff Coming On

Here's a few of my favourite Hoff quotes. Enjoy.


"Before long, I'll have my own channel - I'll be like Barney. "

"The only person who broke my wife's nose was a plastic surgeon, darling."

"I Google myself. This morning it said, 'References to David Hasselhoff: seven million, three hundred and thirty-three thousand, six hundred. Everything from me being a God to being the Antichrist. I actually read it and believed it. I started thinking, 'Maybe I am the Antichrist? Maybe why that's why all this weird s**t that has started happening to me and women yell at me on the street."

Been there, done that. I was gonna say, 'Hoff and Running.' I was actually thinking of being buried under my Hollywood star, and then being buried like this (he looks up with frozen face). So people could look down and watch me decompose, you know. Seriously though, I think it'll just say 'Good friend, good father' – and, 'Had a blast.'

~ David Hasselhoff ~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This guy creeps me out, big time....