Wednesday, June 28, 2006

She Needs To Date Someone HOT


I'm a fan of Maria Menounos. I know, she hasn't done much, Entertainment Tonight and now Access Hollywood, but there is something about her that I like and I'd like to see more of her. Here are some candids of the 28 year old on the set of Jessica Simpson's new video. Maria has talked in the past of what it was like to be an overweight teen and how she worked her butt off to look this hot.

I'd like to see the paps get more shots of her out and about.
Come on Maria. Go hit on someone high profile. Say Nick Lachey?

photos - savingface

3 comments:

Virenda said...

Hmmm... Nick Lachey would be nice but Lachey is a B lister at best. How aboutttttt???? Jake? Of course that is assuming he's strait.

Leisa said...

Ya. I didn't mean Nick was exactly 'hot' but ooooh the scandal....

Jake would be IDEAL. Tall and yummy.

Prunella Jones said...

I find her dull. I think she and Nick would mke an equally bland couple.