Thursday, June 29, 2006

CLIP Of The Week



This was not originally going to be my "Clip of the Week" but after watching it again tonight and seeing that it's been viewed over 6.5 MILLION times on YouTube, it must be shared some more. This clip has garnered quite the following. Not to mention Kevin Smith parodied these girls in an ad for Clerks 2. If you haven't seen it already, you might as well hit it. It's a couple of cute teen girls who made a music video, with slick editing, to an AMAZING song by The Pixies. Today while searching my clips I came across it again and holy crap - it's like the biggest vid on YouTube evah! These young ladies must be FREAKING OUT. This is exactly what I would of been doing if we had YouTube back in my day. But noooooo, I had to grow up in the Age of the Cassette Tape.

2 comments:

Scottsdale Girl said...

Feeaking COOOL

I wish I could have been that smert when I was skinny.

Red said...

They must have been inspired by the video for Feeder’s “Just a Day”, which is pure genius. Does it ever get shown in Canada? (Or you might be able to find it online.)