Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Hilary Duff Bitches Back!



When Faye Dunaway was asked last week about how she felt about Hilary Duff being cast to reprise her original role in The Story Of Bonnie And Clyde, Dunaway snorted, "Couldn't they cast a real actress?"

Hilary didn't waste much time biting back, now that the contract ink has dried:

“I think that my fans that are going to go see the movie don't even know who she is, so you know…. I think it was a little unnecessary but I might be mad if I looked like that now too."


3 comments:

LA said...

Team Faye.

Rochelle said...

I think it’s extremely rude and uncalled for when actors/actresses call out other actors/actresses. Faye Dunaway was ver low class and way out of line and desereves every “come back” that Hilary Duff dishes out.

Anonymous said...

I think Faye is just being bitter. Hilary's young and beautiful! I saw her and Haylie at the club Atmosphere and got this pic... lol.

http://meetthefamous.com/photos-videos/details.php?story=2504