Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Courtney Love Was First Bitches!


Courtney Love is calling dibs on celebrity breakdowns and rehab stints. She's even laying claim on Britney's fall and how it was she who paved Brit's way. What an accomplishment!

She told Elle magazine: "I had a long, hard fall. I set the stage for Britney to crash and burn. I went through it all first."

The 44-year-old also set the record straight about rumours she used a gastric band to lose weight.

She said: "Baby, if I could get a gastric band I would. I've heard it's a lot of vomiting and a pain in the ass but it's still easier than a diet."

Also, she said a Hollywood doctor vetoed the idea after which she tried liposuction, which 'was horrible and didn't work'.

After slimming by 'simply not eating', the Hole singer was shocked to 'look like a skeleton'.

She said she then started eating again. Love also described the family unit with Cobain and Frances Bean before the rock star shot himself in 1994: 'We were excellent parents and I say that despite pretty much always having an edge on.'

She said she has told Frances Bean that she took drugs early in pregnancy but her daughter was born healthy and a good size.

source - celebitchy

1 comment:

LA said...

So in lieu of actually doing something creative, Courtney now leeches onto gossip about other people to try to stay relevant? Pathetic.