Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Excuses Excuses

I know, I know. I keep saying I'll post and I don't. Truth is, I'm running around like crazy to get ready for a trip to Maui. We leave this weekend. From now until the beginning of April, posting is going to be scarce. Forgive? Please check back and I promise, if nothing else, you'll see me back here the first week of April.

All I've got for you at this time, is this 1976 live perfomance from Boney M performing Daddy Cool. Truly a fat track and the dance moves are killer. People just don't go off like this anymore. Time to take notes People.


And now for something completely different...... an old fave.....

I wish he used the other F word at the end.

3 comments:

Leisa said...

Isn't anyone else LOVIN' Daddy Cool as much as I am?!!

I especially love how the crowd has their back turned the whole time and never really get into it until his shirt comes off.

This track was ahead of it's time. The house beat baseline.....

Ok, I digress.

LA said...

Maui! You lucky woman, you!

I'll check back to watch the vid...on a tight schedule.

Anonymous said...

Classic!! Love that song too. The audience is hilarious - they look so un-entertained.