Sunday, October 22, 2006

SAY It Ain't So


There are reports tonight that Kate Moss is carrying the spawn of Pete Doherty. The pair are said to be running to the alter to make it legit. Both have one child each from previous relationships.

Doherty's uncle Phil Michels claims that the singer called him from Italy, where he is touring with Babyshambles, to share the news. "I have spoken to Pete twice about the baby and he has confirmed that Kate is pregnant," Phil told the Sunday Mirror. "They are both delighted and Pete sounded really excited." He added: "That is why they want to get married. Pete told me they want a baby together to cement their marriage. I am made up for them. I wish them every success. They're so happy, they love each other. I can't wait for the wedding - we are just waiting for a date."

Give your head a shake Kate or should I say COKate as some like to call her..... Can anyone explain the attraction? Was he EVER hot? Let's hope this tidbit of gossip is false. She was publically drunk and smoking only two nights ago during a Babyshambles concert in which she joined Pete on stage for a duet.

source

No comments: