Sunday, October 01, 2006

Doin' It & Doin' It & Doin' It. Well?


Jenny McCarthy is just as insecure about her body as most of us and admits she will not have sex with boyfriend Jim Carrey without her bra on.

"I do have a C-section scar that goes right across with the shelf that hangs over. I've got stretchmarks. After childbirth, boobs hang down. I will not have sex without my bra. "I can't stand it when they just slither past my arms and lay flat like pancakes... I'm insecure with the rest of them." But, with or without her bra, the single mother admits her romance with Carrey is amazing: "It's very real, very loving, very spiritual... and the sex is beautiful."

BUT I also read THIS quote from her today......

"I would be happy not having an orgasm if the emotional bond and connection was there for the rest of my life. Women will be faking it until we are no longer a species on this earth."

I hope for Jenny's sake Jim doesn't read this. Otherwise he will be under so much pressure.

source

No comments: