Saturday, October 14, 2006

She Said It


I have to wake up and drink chamomile tea to slow down.

People identify with me - everyone does - African American women, Caucasian women, they all identify with me because I'm ethnic.

When I hit 45 - ba da boom! - I couldn't stop crying.

I've had my boobs and eyes done, my forehead lifted, and my stomach done.

I was the world's first supermodel, and Tyra and all the other models owe me at least a Christmas card every year because I broke down the ethnic barrier to begin with.

I can wrap my legs around my neck.

I break the mold. J.Lo wouldn't be here today is it wasn't for me.

As the saying goes, I want to be the best-looking corpse there is.

~ Janice Dickinson ~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Janice, but I have to ask: what ethnicity barriers did she break down exactly?