Monday, August 21, 2006

Robbie Williams In Search Of Wonder Drug. Who Isn't?

robbie
"I'm still addicted to everything - if I play two games of table tennis I'll be addicted to that. I'm cut between being a druggie and a professional athlete. I hate drugs, I love drugs. They haven't invented a new one that's not bad for you or less depressing than Ecstasy, or one that makes you less paranoid than coke.

As depressing and heartbreaking as it is, as soul destroying and relationship destroying as it is, it makes life f***ing interesting."

  • Robbie Williams
Another great quote from Mr.Honesty.
robgisele
notintthere
He's not going to find it in there, but I'm sure he'll keep looking.

source

1 comment:

madhu said...

Beware Drugs might cost your job.

As far as the passing the drug test is concern, I tried this detox drinks and capsules, which is available and passing a drug test was easy, it really worked. Now I am in to new job too. Got out of depression too.