Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Quote Of The Week


In regards to Britney Spears "falling asleep" at Pure nightclub on New Year's Eve....

“She suddenly slides to the floor. Pandemonium and panic break out in her 27-strong person camp. The woman standing two feet away from me immediately shouts out at the top of her voice, ‘Make sure there are no pictures, no photographers at all!’ At the same time, her bodyguard, who was four feet from me, calls for extra security, and the bodyguards from Pure nightclub race up there.”

Robin Leach on ABC News Radio

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If she doesn't get herself into rehab, I think she will meet a tragic end. Lots of young people party. But she seems to be going well beyond what most people her age are doing. And the fact that she's a mom of two and acting this way tells me she is unable to stop.

If I was Britney, I'd update my will.

Anonymous said...

what's with the donatella versace hair extensions look?