Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Drew & Fab - DUNZO


Drew Barrymore has joined her BFF, Cameron Diaz, in the land of swinging singles.

“Drew has always had a taste for subculture,” Barrymore pal Courtney Love tells Us.

But they had suffered some rocky times. Tongues wagged when she skipped the February 2005 nuptials of Strokes frontman Julian Casablancas; months later, the duo got in a public tiff in Santa Monica, California.

In fact, “she broke up with him twice before this,” says a Barrymore insider.

At issue? Clashing personalities.

“He’s younger, and she’s more worldly,” says a source of Barrymore. “He doesn’t like the Hollywood stuff. He doesn’t get her friends.”

But don’t count them out just yet, adds the source. “This is exactly what happened last time they took a break.”

After all, Barrymore couldn’t say enough about her man in the interview with February's Bazaar.

“Right now I’m in a phase of ‘I’m not even your girlfriend. I’m your best friend who is madly in love with you,’” she bubbled to the mag. “The longest I’ve ever been with someone was like two to three years, so I’m in uncharted waters. Right now I’m more into championing him as a human being than gushing love for him.”

source

1 comment:

LA said...

I volunteer to comfort Fabrizio.