Wednesday, December 06, 2006

You Know You're In Trouble When.....


Courtney Love and Janice Dickinson offer you advice on how to be a good parent.

When asked by Extra about the newly single Britney Spears and her nightly partying ways.....

“Say what you will about me, and I'm not passing judgment, but when I had my daughter, I stayed home with her almost every night for the first year of her life” ~ Courtney Love

“I mean, even I had give up my wild ways and buckle down and become a parent. Paris is not the nanny; Britney should hang with the nannies and the children.” ~ Janice Dickinson

3 comments:

LA said...

Wow, Courtney, a whole year? Um, I think that was the same year Kurt shot himself in the head rather than stay married to you!

Anonymous said...

I'm not a Britney fan, but that cover of her is pretty funny...

Vanessa said...

Didn't both those two do drugs and/or drink while pregnant? I'm thinking unless Britney teaches her kids how to snort coke off a mirror then she's still golden in their eyes.