Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Patricia Heaton - MOM FROM HELL


Nothing worse than a snooping mother. Mine did it and I will never forget. Never!

Patricia Heaton, who played Raymond's wife on Everybody Loves Raymond, is one of those moms. She regularily reads her sons emails, snoops through their cell phone text messages, in order to find out what's happening in their life.

The mother of four admits to checking on her oldest, "When he goes to sleep I get his cell phone and check his text messages." The actress insists checking their messages is the only way she can find out what is going on in their lives. She says, "They don't talk to me about anything. They're boys. 'How was school?' 'Fine.' 'What happened?' 'Nothing.' She adds jokingly, "And then a parent will call and say, 'Did you hear about the stabbing on the playground?' And I'm like, 'Why didn't you tell me about the stabbing on the playground?'"

I bet she reads her husbands emails too.

source

1 comment:

Matthew said...

If her son's one of the ones in the picture, then she has every right to check his emails. If he's 16 or something, then it's a little out of line.