Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Gift Ideas For That Man In Your Life

In honour of the official opening of Tiffany in Vancouver tomorrow, I thought I would share some of their chic silver accessories for men. Something he wouldn't expect, but it's a gift that will last a lifetime.Tiffany Swiss Army Knife. Sterling silver. $220 Cdn
Tiffany & Co. 1837 Money Clip. Sterling silver. $125 Cdn
($30 to have it hand engraved. A must.)
Tiffany 1837 Valet Key Ring. Sterling silver
w/polished steel rings. $190 Cdn



4 comments:

LA said...

Can I just say it? I LOVE Tiffany!

Prunella Jones said...

(sigh) el Hombre would lose that stuff immediately.

Anonymous said...

The hubby bought me a diamond watch from Tiffany last month. Such a sweetie. But he doesn't want anything from them. He doesn't understand the allure. So sad....

Leisa said...

anon - you got yourself a smart hubby. Well, accept for the allure part....