Thursday, December 07, 2006

Blind Item: WHO Is It??

This handsome young actor had a beautiful longtime girlfriend and they both started getting very successful in Hollywood around the same time. They seemed like old fashioned sweethearts but were far kinkier than we realized. The founded what they laughingly called The Hollywood Spanking Club. These private celebrity get-togethers were actually orgies and participants were encouraged to live out their wildest fantasies. Activities were fueled by an abundance of drugs. More often than not, our straight actor and his girlfriend ended up wih partners of their own sex. The actor's motto was: "The difference between gay and straight is two lines of coke." A few years have passed and they've both moved on to new relationships. Both of their new partners would be VERY surprised to hear about the old days!

My guess -


What's yours??

source

4 comments:

Scottsdale Girl said...

SOrry I would have guess Hugh N Liz as well.

But I wanted to guess Brit and KDORK

Anonymous said...

Really? Is that your guess, Leisa? I'd be shocked, too! For a moment, by the way, while looking at the picture I thought it was Brooke Shields and some bloke. I was even more shocked then.

Anonymous said...

Are there any celebs around at all that have dignity, morals, discretion and fidelity? I don't think so.

There is just so much sleaze in Hollywood. When I was younger I used to go to some of the clubs in L.A. where stars spent their time and their behavior was always appalling. Main-stream America would be sickened if they saw their behavior up close. It wasn't pretty back then and I hear it has gotten much worse in the past decade.

LA said...

anon 9:01 is right. The VIP lounges at clubs are set up for public sex. It's pure debauchery.

On topic, I saw this item a few days ago, and believe it or not, I came up with Hugh and Liz, too. GMTA.