Thursday, December 07, 2006

Buy Tori's Stuff - CHEAP!


Starting tomorrow at 9 am, Tori Spelling and husband, Dean McDermott, are having a yard sale at their Studio City, California home. For reals.

"I'm having the sale because we're moving and my taste has changed," Spelling tells PEOPLE. "Plus I'm a notorious pack rat; I keep everything. And I wanted to get organized before the baby arrives, so this seemed the perfect time to clean house. It feels good!"

READ: "My rich daddy died, I married a bum who knocked me up, and now I've got nothing."

The couple are still house hunting for a Bed & Breakfast for their upcoming reality show. Just this week the pair began to visit properties. "It's been really fun so far!" says Spelling. "But we're going to decorate the B&B modern, so I'm going to sell all the Shabby Chic-style furniture and accessories I've collected over the years."

Apart from furniture, Spelling is also getting rid of Beverly Hills, 90210 memorabilia, vintage and new designer clothes, her antique chintzware collection, signed scripts, artwork, chandeliers, and "jeans that my preggers butt can't fit into anymore," Spelling says jokingly. The couple are expecting their first child together this spring.

Man they must be broke. Advertising to People Magazine about your yard sale? LOVE IT!

1 comment:

LA said...

Did you see the photos of the crap she's selling? Proof that money can't buy taste.