Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Oh Barf


Dean McDermott decided to propose to wife, Tori Spelling, all over again on Christmas Eve. He first proposed on Christmas Eve 2005 and the couple wed in May.

"We sat on a bench overlooking the lake and I gave Tori her last Christmas present" – an antique platinum ring with an Edwardian oval-shaped sapphire from Neil Lane. "I'd wrapped the ring in a much bigger box, and as soon as she opened the ring box I asked her to marry me again. It was very romantic and magical."

Spelling adds that as soon as McDermott proposed, "I immediately started crying and said 'Yes! Again and again and again!' What made it so special was the notion that a year ago when he proposed, the thought of having a baby together was just in our hearts, and now our baby boy that we created from our love is nestled in my belly."

source

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i guess that's where the garage sale money went

Anonymous said...

God these two are so ridiculous......

LA said...

As my stomach turns.

Leisa, That photo was taken in my little town, Seal Beach, CA.