Thursday, December 14, 2006

McConaughey's The Guy Who Won't Leave


When asked what he thinks of his latest title, "Party Animal Of The Year", Matthew McConaughey replied ~

"I earned that one. I like to get there early and I like to be the last to leave - especially if you have some good music and good company."

"I've probably spent I don't know how many thousands of dollars paying bands to keep playing and paying clubs to stay open, saying, `Can you just play five more songs?' And if it's a charity event or something and you can go, `OK, a thousand bucks for every song you keep playing.' I've woken up the next morning and said, 'Whoa - my pockets are empty!'"


5 comments:

Vanessa said...

WTF? What was going on in that bottom pic?

You know, I don't care what he does. That boy will always be hot to me. And one of the few People Sexiest Men that I'd want to get a beer (or more appropriately it seems, smoke a bowl with.)

Anonymous said...

hey where was he labeled party animal of the year? People?

Leisa said...

hey eddie - In Touch Weekly's top ten partiers.

1. matthew mcconaughey
2. paris hilton
3. colin farrell
4. wilmer valderrama
5. michelle rodriguez
6. steve-o
7. carmen electra
8. kevin federline
9. sienna miller
10. sean combs

kind of a stupid list.....

Anonymous said...

That guy always looks like he hasn't had a shower in a very long time. So gross...

Anonymous said...

You know what I realized looking at this bottom photo of Mathew McConaughey, that guy has had breast implants. Yes, it's true folks. Lots of men are getting them now to enhance their chests and make themselves look more muscular. I see them all the time here in Southern California. And he's got them. I'm embarassed for him. That's pathetic.