Sunday, November 12, 2006

Ben Says JLo Made Him Feel "Suffocated, Miserable and Gross."


Ben Affleck is a much better person since splitting with ex-fiance Jennifer Lopez.

Affleck told Britain's Now magazine: "I should never have got engaged and never gone down that route. I thought I wanted certain things, but I didn't. I got lost and felt suffocated, miserable and gross. Being in the middle of a tabloid frenzy, it became so intense I had to stop and think, 'What am I doing with my life?'"

"I had to smile for the cameras, but I was really in turmoil. I was no longer in control of my life and I didn't know which way to turn. I felt like a hamster in a cage. The faster my legs went, the less distance I seemed to travel."



source

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should delete that last comment. I get tons of spam like that. I really doubt this quote is true. These lesser known British rags make up quotes from stars all the time, and this sounds like BS to me.

Leisa said...

Hey celebitchy - As soon as I read "gross", I had to post it. Fact or fiction - it's funny.