Thursday, September 07, 2006

Cindy's Pissed And Still Wrinkley Apparently


Cindy Crawford claims the interview published in French magazine Gala last month, never happened. According to Gala, the 40 year old, mother of two, admitted to regular visits to her cosmetic surgeon for the last 11 years. Remember some of the great quotes from it I'd used?
______________________________________________________

"I'm not going to lie to myself: past a certain age, creams work on the texture of your skin but, in order to restore elasticity, all I can really count on is vitamin injections, Botox and collagen."

"I have a very simple, healthy life, which works miracles. I drink a lot of water, watch what I eat and exercise. 'But I owe the quality of my skin to my cosmetic surgeon."
______________________________________________________

However, a spokeswoman for Crawford is adamant that the interview did not even occur, and the comments have angered her. "Cindy didn't make the statements attributed to her in the article," the spokeswoman said. "We're investigating this matter fully and intend to take all appropriate action against the source of the falsehoods."

I'd bet a kidney she's just backtracking since she's about to launch her own skincare line in the holiday season.

source & source

No comments: