Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Consumers Report On Milk's Goodness


I really can't thank LA enough for letting me in on a little secret.

We all know Amazon.com started out selling book and music, but has now grown many branches and carries everything from auto parts to musical instruments and everything inbetween, INCLUDING groceries. You Americans can now just hop online and fill up the fridge. Am I jealous? You bet I am.

Ok, as great as this is, it's not even the best part. The best part of Amazon groceries is the people that write reviews about the food just like they do about the books they read. You HAVE to check it out. Think you have nothing to say about MILK? Well so far 778 people have plenty to say and they're writing about it.

Here's a taste of some of the greatness - Tuscan Whole Milk:

  • As a lactose intolerant person, I cannot drink this milk, but can only admire it. I am a better person for having seen it, yet ever more deeply saddened by my inability to drink it. (shoshana - eugene, or)
  • I bought this milk a few days ago; it arrived today, and when I opened it, it was a literal explosion of rainbows and kittens. No cows could have made this milk. No, I suspect unicorns. (kuactet - delaware)
  • I was suspicious of purchasing milk over the internet, but the slighly larger "head shots" of the jug convinced me that this milk is great stuff. Once I got it home my whole fridge seemed to glow, it caused my Cheerios to burst into uncontrollable flames, I love Tuscan milk, buy some today. (matthew)
Pretty damn funny. Pour yourself a little wine and prepare to laugh.
Don't forget to check out the reviews for grapes and tomatoes too!

1 comment:

bev said...

LOL!!! I'm going to have to read the rest of them! :)