Friday, September 22, 2006

Lindsay Too Much Drama? NO!


Are Linday Lohan and Harry Morton, a match made in freckled pink taco heaven, no more? Gasp.

"Harry broke up with Lindsay yesterday at Chateau Marmont after they had dinner on the courtyard patio," a source tells PEOPLE. "Nothing happened at dinner, but shortly afterward, he broke up with her."

Why the split? "She was too much drama," says a source close to Harry. "Lindsay did cut down on the partying, but with her it's all relative. Harry is sober. It wasn't the partying that broke them up. Harry's more low-key and not into the same stuff she's into."

Reps for both deny the split. I bet they just had a big fight. Linds was a Hyde lounge later that night ripping it up. Stay tuned.

4 comments:

Leisa said...

Oh Mr.Fab, I'm sorry it's upset you so.......

I should of waited to post this horrendous news until morning. I apologize.

LA said...

I'm actually going to rest better tonight. But that's because of the reversa ad. Thank you, Leisa.

Anonymous said...

poop.i guess it was just a summerlove!
-check out my blog!
have a good weekend!

Anonymous said...

Poor Lil Lin.