Monday, February 25, 2008

She Said It


Katie Holmes describing her idea of Heaven

"Falling in love with Tom and our daughter. I'm such a lucky woman. Sometimes I feel like I'm dreaming."

"To marry Tom Cruise!" (Laughs) ~ describing her dreams as a child

"We just went on this great date together, and it's been wonderful ever since. He's the most amazing man in the world. I'm so happy. I love him. I feel like he's made my life." ~ describing how she met Tom Cruise

"He's just amazing. He's kind, generous, smart, he's Tom Cruise - he's the most artistic man I've ever met. He makes me laugh like I've never laughed. He's made me feel joy like I never have before. There are so many things. He's the most wonderful human being I know."


AND HE MADE HER DO IT


source

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Creepy...

Anonymous said...

I wonder how Katie would feel if she was aware that Tom Cruise had pre-selected 3 or 4 women, including her, that he decided would be good candidates for his mate. Women he then lured to the Scientology Center under the guise of discussing business, to see how they handled a Scientology indoctrination in a room blasting with heat from a thermostat that had been intentionally turned up to an almost unbearable temperature. It was a test. One of the women was Scarlett Johansen. Scarlett thought the whole thing was weird and politely excused herself after 2 or 3 mind numbing hours of that shit. Katie stayed, intent on "improving herself." And that was the birth of her and Tom's relationship. Hardly a natural meeting. Hardly a meeting based on two people that came together by chance and found each other attractive. And now, she is every bit his creation. And her glowing review of the wonders of life with her husband is robotic and hardly believable. Tragic.

LA said...

God, they are freaks. That picture you chose of him is perfect. He looks like an A-1 lunatic.