Thursday, February 28, 2008

And The Winner Is.......


Poop wins! Honourable Mention goes to the Vegas story.

Both of you ladies email me your information - your prizes will be mailed out on Monday!

The poop story was hilarious, but because it was in a bathroom with a bunch of ladies, I feel, though hysterical, not quite as embarrassing as the stupid booth in the Vegas eatery. Therefore, the poop wins purely for entertainment sake and I'm sending D.R. a little something something extra because I want to boost her spirit.

Congrats to you both and thanks to everyone for sharing!

Thanks to MAC for the great prizes!



* Now last night my girlfriend told me this embarrassing moment for a friend of hers.... funniest sh!t I've heard all week........

He was home alone with his almost four year old, so her took her in the shower with him, got them both ready and went to pick up some 'supplies' at the local drug store. When they got up to the cashier, who was a woman in her forties, his toddler looked her and said....... "My daddy's penis is BEautiful........".

ha!

3 comments:

LA said...

OMG! If that had happened here, someone would have called the Dept of Children and Family Services!

Congrats to poop and Vegas booth!

Leisa said...

Where are you D.R.????!!!!

Get it touch with me LADY!

Anonymous said...

Poop, congratulations on your win!

And Leisa, I've just sent you an e-mail.

Thanks,

D.R.

P.S. I love the story about the 4 year old in the drugstore with her father. Too funny.