Friday, February 08, 2008


Once a week, I'm going to recommend something that I think is haute. It could be a website, a book, beauty product, whatever. Something worth your while.

I don't have the time to sling the gossip, as much and as often as I once did, at least not for now. So the least I can do is send you somewhere interesting.

To start The Goods off, this week I'm going to recommend a couple things near and dear to my heart. Blogs. My two most favourite blogs. The two blogs I can't live without. If you don't read these already, you must. Daily. What are you waiting for?

One makes me laugh, more than any other - the other offers up the most salacious blind items on the net, seven days a week.......

Lainey's Gossip - good ol' Vancouver girl

Crazy Days And Nights - truly an addictive read, the comments too


Enjoy and let me know what you think.

3 comments:

LA said...

I hit both several times daily. They are great gossip blogs, Leisa, good recommendations.

Leisa said...

I just about included in my post....

"I know you are all over it already LA"

LA said...

LOL! CDAN is a fairly new one for me, just in the last six months or so. Love that guy. Love Lainey.