Sunday, February 24, 2008

2008 Oscars Red Carpet Arrivals

Johnny Depp
Jennifer Robo Garner
Cate Blanchett
Jessica Alba
George Clooney brought a date to the Oscars for the first time. Sarah has outlasted all our guesses. I hope she doesn't get knocked up. If she does I'm going to die! I'm hoping he'll toss her, but things don't look good. He can do better. In this shot, George just wreaks of movie star.
Nicole 'where's the baby?' Kidman
Ellen Page - good Canadian kid.
McDreamy and wife.
Keri 'give her a sandwich' Russell - didn't she have a baby, like, 5 minutes ago?
Katherine 'look at me in clown face' Heigl
Cameron Diaz looks great from the neck down.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I actually think Katherine Heigl looks better in this pic than on tv. She did look like a clown face.

LA said...

Clooney will never marry that hooker.