Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Even Marie Claire Couldn't Get Her To Ease Up On The Face Paint


Christina Aguilera shows off her pregnant tummy on the cover of January's Marie Claire Magazine. There's no way Vogue would have used a cover shot with that kind of clown face. I'm sure there's a pregnancy glow under there somewhere.

Can you imagine her bedding? The pillows must be a freaking mess.

Christina tells Marie Claire, her pregnancy came as a bit of a shock.

"We were planning on starting to try after the tour. And so, I had gone off the pill to prepare my body, because I didn't know how much time it would take," Aguilera says. "You've heard it takes some time - except with Power Egg and Super Sperm here. I'm like, oh, my God, can you believe it just happened?"

Of continuing her grueling tour despite the pregnancy, Aguilera tells the mag, "I was paranoid. There are so many things that could go wrong - somebody could slip, somebody could fall, I could fall. There was no way in hell I was going to jeopardize my baby for my show." Her solution was to wear a carefully hidden heart monitor. When asked if she was upset when Paris Hilton publicly introduced her as "the most beautiful pregnant woman in the world" before she'd announced the news herself, the popstar says, "Because I hadn't said anything, people thought I was trying to keep this big, bad secret, and that's not the case at all. I just wasn't commenting. I'm not being like, 'Hey, everybody, I'm pregnant!' I'm not that girl."'

No comments: